Responsible and accountable for developing VIG Re's life & health portfolio and delivery of financial result in assigned markets
- Representing VIG Re towards clients and other stakeholders. Recognising trends in assigned markets. Performing client, market and competitor analysis.
- Addressing client’s needs, evaluating options for action. Identifying, pricing and concluding business.
- Underwritings VIG Re’s life & health reinsurance business in compliance with VIG Re guidelines and within his/her assigned authorities in coordination with senior professionals.
- Contributing to life &health insurance product development, providing life & health insurance related services.
- Being responsible for business administration including administration systems (BSS, SAP).
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the inforce business (incl. Forecast and Estimations).
- Academic degree in Mathematics, Economics or alike
- 1-3 years of experience in life (re-)insurance. Work experience as actuary an advantage.
- The position is also suitable for graduates
- Eager to learn
- Very strong analytical skills
- Communicative, flexible, team-player, open-minded
- Responsibility and reliability
- Language Skills: Fluent in spoken and written English, another European language is an advantage
- Opportunity for professional development in one of the leading insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe
- The opportunity to contribute essentially to overall company direction and development
- Attractive, performance-oriented remuneration package
- An extensive package of benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Work in an international team
- Workplace in the heart of Prague
Life Insurance &
Fruit and Soft
Drinks at Work
Gym and Yoga