Is responsible for developing and implementing the HR Strategy of the Company. Develops the concept of career paths for all job families in cooperation with the line management. Manages and monitors the implementation of the professional development programs through appropriate HR tools. Acts as a consultant to line managers and individual employees in term of personal and professional development.
- Supports the Senior Management in developing the overall HR strategy of the Company and monitors the implementation of related measures.
- Defines the career development plans and related professional qualification plans per job family in cooperation with line mangers
- Defines standards of employee knowledge and performance assessments and
- Consults line manager in the identification of employee’s development needs and recommends appropriate qualification measures
- Design and implements the web-based training modules, manages internal training programs and coordinates external trainings
- Act as an consultant to employees in term of personal and professional development
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in people development, preferably in the financial industry.
- University degree, preferably with a specialisation in learning management, human resource development or a related field.
- English: excellent written and spoken skills (minimum C2 level)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and to facilitate discussions with complex content
- Demonstrate ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Working for one of the leading insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe
- Professional development in well-established and dynamic company
- Attractive, performance-oriented remuneration package
- An extensive package of benefits
- Flexible working hours and home office regime
- Working in young and supportive team
- Workplace in the heart of Prague
Life Insurance &
Fruit and Soft
Drinks at Work
Gym and Yoga